12.8K views

I am so tired of seeing, "Oops, we hit a snag," pop up when I try to log in to Capital One's website. The latest, I am able to get in, but when I try to make an online deposit, I see, "Oops, we hit a snag." When I notify Capital One they have a problem, all I get, we don't have a problem.

I am so tired of this....Now, if I want to complain here I have to have at least 100 words. What the *** is this? What if I don't have a 100 words to say, I can't complain? You people need some desperate customer service training, you are committing corporate suicide.

You don't care about mine or anyone else's problems. Only thing you care about is how many dumb people you can con.

Your counter on words is off, I'm over 100 and it only says 100 right now. I know this won't change anything, but you people need to get into the 21st century and get a website that actually works.

Product or Service Mentioned: Capital One 360 Website.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Sometimes it helps if I close out my browser and re-load the page. but yes, they are super glitchy

I have the same consistant problem and all I wanted to do is change the image on my card!

Vara

If you're trying to sign into your account or reset your password and the "We hit a snag" page keeps popping up. Try logging in on a computer or switch your browser to chrome.

I was having the same issue till I switched to my computer. Hope this helps someone.

@Vara

not work for me

Taurean

3rd day in a row saying "oops, we hit a snag. " Now I have items not clearing my account deposits and debit credits made. Will this be fixed Soon or does my financial funds not matter to Capital One?

Hershy

This *** pickoff me, one day I when to restaurant eat then make pay through capital one card. The owner said it declined without reason then I have to used my other card to paid for it.

I Go home check my email got noted from capital one ask me do I recognized this purchased? I don’t know what kind of security is that for? It’s embarrassing me a lot.

Normally the cards hold should go for disputed the charge it not authorized. Please answer me why it happened

@Hershy

that is embarrassing

I'm canceling my card when I get off for work. This is ridiculous.

I WOULD REALLY, REALLY ENJOY IT IF THIS CORPORATE *** BANK GOT THEIR *** TOGETHER SO I COULD FEED MY GOD DAMNED KID TODAY. IT WOULD BE *** SWELL.

@Anonymous

My money hasn't *** hit either and I'm on hold forever. What the *** is going on?

so...i cant login to make my payments. this is just stupid

Check your extensions!! For some reason I could not make a payment on Firefox or the mobile app but I could on the chrome browser!!!!!

Should I be worried about this “we hit a snag” message?? I couldn’t make my payment and they charged me!

I have even tried calling them and it keeps saying please call back later we are have technical difficulties.. I want to know what the *** is going on!

Alessandra
@Anonymous

I want to make a payment but it says it hit a snag, and before that I tried to pay $150, it returned it to my account?! What on earth. What is going on???

I've been trying to get past this stupid "We've hit a Snag" message all day

*** SAME CAN'T PAY. SYSTEM IS DOWN, WHILE I NEED TO PAY ON LAST DAY....

*** these guyz TRIED LOGGING IN ON MODILE, PC, AND SEPRATE CONNECTION... IT IS THEM

@Anonymous

We can’t pay because they’re having issues. Hope they grant an extension

@Anonymous

How about picking up the phone. Theres other ways to make payments.

*** THEM, I HAVE SAME ISSUE.

I have the same issue going on. So pissed right now. They’ll charge you that 35$ right away, then don’t “hit snags” then smh

Capital One 360 Reviews