17.5K views

I am so tired of seeing, "Oops, we hit a snag," pop up when I try to log in to Capital One's website. The latest, I am able to get in, but when I try to make an online deposit, I see, "Oops, we hit a snag." When I notify Capital One they have a problem, all I get, we don't have a problem.

I am so tired of this....Now, if I want to complain here I have to have at least 100 words. What the *** is this? What if I don't have a 100 words to say, I can't complain? You people need some desperate customer service training, you are committing corporate suicide.

You don't care about mine or anyone else's problems. Only thing you care about is how many dumb people you can con.

Your counter on words is off, I'm over 100 and it only says 100 right now. I know this won't change anything, but you people need to get into the 21st century and get a website that actually works.

Product or Service Mentioned: Capital One 360 Website.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

#2064093

It's time to ditch this bank. A few weeks ago, I had to file a claim for hundreds of dollars of fraudulent charges.

And just a few days ago I couldn't withdraw cash from their ATM machines because they were all down for hours.

And today I'm receiving an "Oops, we've hit a snag!" error message while trying to add an external bank account for transferring funds. Time to find a bank that doesn't have so many "snags."

#2064092

And just a few days ago I couldn't withdraw cash from their ATM machine because were all down for hours.

#2020585

Yep, happens EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

#1906456

True, I have been dealing with this for a few months now. I have been trying to add an account and keep getting the snag error and the application just loops.

Apparently its an issue and there is no work around. This just tells me to look elsewhere...

I have had a total control checking account with capital one and was trying to open a new 360 account for months and this oops, we've hit a snag thing always pop up whether in browsers or apps. I resubmit the application times and times and not going to proceed then I decided to type in some random info and you know what, it got through and proceed to the verify your identity page! WTF is that supposed to mean, they literally blocked me from opening a new account but I have no problem at using my current account so I have no idea what this mess of shxt is against me

I might as well take my money out because I can't set up their Zelle it always says we hit a snag.

I just tried logging in, and all it said was the damn “oops we’ve got a snag” what is that all about!!! I have to double check my transactions to make sure it matches with my spendings because there’s a discrepancy Amazon keeps charging me.

Capital one needs to step up there technological issues or their costumers are going to look for another bank to make business with! This is becoming a habit, I am not feeding my money to this craziness.

#1832001

WOW seems like this problem has never been resolved. Spent (2) days on phone with capital one.

Only way to view account is on iphone with no connection to internet. Absolutely cannot get past "hitting a snag" on my laptop or ipad. Not a good way to conduct business on Capital one's part. Cap One tried to blame my internet company--not true.

Tech support with internet company proved it a Cap One issue. Guess I'm shopping for a new credit card company today.

If you guys want to use this bank, you much be following this Log in same PC, same mobile device Don’t change your new phone like me

I am tired with this credit card, they are too much stupid settings up security in their server, here is couple problems 1- last time they denied me for just purchased restaurant not on their list(restaurant name unknown) 2-last coupled day, I just changed new phone, download app then log in—We Hit a snag again . I know what happened but never want to call to solve this problem again. Incase like this, they just set up some security questions such as SSN, DL, DOB , email...like another bank, everything will done in a minute Dame, just changed new phone everything stop but no problems I ready paid off balance and don’t need this anymore

Same here!!!

I had the same problem for the last 2 weeks trying to open a checking account. Customer service recommended opening an incognito session on Chrome (or a private session on Firefox), and this ended up working for me

#1963034
@PissedConsumer1829691

This worked for me too. Apparently the problem for me is my computer because everything also works on other computers.

I have same problem! Iphone 10 can handle C One website but when i enter app: i hit a snag!

#1819168

I am trying to find the personalized card image function on Capital One's card services site via PC. I have tried Firefox, Chrome, and Edge, and still I get the "Oops we've hit a snag..." response.

I asked the Eno help app and it says "I can't help with changing your card image right now, but my team is working quickly to fix things." I guess the feature isn't available right now. A better approach would be to simply post this up front somewhere on their website!

#1819172
@PissedConsumer1819168

P.S. I have been trying to change my card image since last year, so apparently their team isn't working quickly at all...

this is ridiculous. I just oped my account on a computer, now I can't sign into my account on my phone. They "Hit a snag"!

Sometimes it helps if I close out my browser and re-load the page. but yes, they are super glitchy

I have the same consistant problem and all I wanted to do is change the image on my card!

If you're trying to sign into your account or reset your password and the "We hit a snag" page keeps popping up. Try logging in on a computer or switch your browser to chrome.

I was having the same issue till I switched to my computer. Hope this helps someone.

Capital One 360 Reviews