1.7K views

Will not allow you to search for specific transactions over a certain period of time. You can only open up 1 month at a time and where you noted a memo for any transactions you have to separately open up a pictured icon to see what the memo was.

Such bull. It is definitely a cause for frustration. I do not know what they were thinking of, but the team who designed it should be fired. It also knocked me off more than 4 times and asked me to sign in again.

Then it locked me out. I am pulling my money out and going else where .

They do not even show a contact email address. There interest rate isn't worth putting up with this nonsense.

Product or Service Mentioned: Capital One 360 Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Yes, time to close the account. I had a low opinion of Capital One prior to now, but since the site essentially maintained the ING format, I stuck with it, despite the plummeting interest rate.

Capital One did what they always do... screw their consumers.

The website (from my personal perspective) is completely unusable. No reason to stick with them at this point.

Don't Forget that the ability to remotely deposit/upload a check via a PC/Mac has disappeared too.

I do my banking in my home office with my flatbed scanner -- not on my phone!

Guess you should stop complaining and close account (:

@PissedConsumer1372229

I would guess you are a person who relies on visual aids to make decisions from your comment.

#1371982

I HATE it too. I just spent 20 mins on hold to ask where the "search transaction" button is located on the new website to be told it doesn't exist....AND to get a copy of a check that cleared I had to formally submit a request.

I should get an email from them in 1-2 business days with a code to access the image. THE WORST NEW WEBSITE DESIGN EVER

Capital One 360 Reviews