1.6K views

Will not allow you to search for specific transactions over a certain period of time. You can only open up 1 month at a time and where you noted a memo for any transactions you have to separately open up a pictured icon to see what the memo was.

Such bull. It is definitely a cause for frustration. I do not know what they were thinking of, but the team who designed it should be fired. It also knocked me off more than 4 times and asked me to sign in again.

Then it locked me out. I am pulling my money out and going else where .

They do not even show a contact email address. There interest rate isn't worth putting up with this nonsense.

Product or Service Mentioned: Capital One 360 Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Don't Forget that the ability to remotely deposit/upload a check via a PC/Mac has disappeared too.

I do my banking in my home office with my flatbed scanner -- not on my phone!

Guess you should stop complaining and close account (:

@Anonymous

I would guess you are a person who relies on visual aids to make decisions from your comment.

#1371982

I HATE it too. I just spent 20 mins on hold to ask where the "search transaction" button is located on the new website to be told it doesn't exist....AND to get a copy of a check that cleared I had to formally submit a request.

I should get an email from them in 1-2 business days with a code to access the image. THE WORST NEW WEBSITE DESIGN EVER

Capital One 360 Reviews