1.8

This sounds like my story. I used to be able to send someone money very easily, especially when the other person had a Capital One account.

Now they tell me that Capital One is NOT the same bank as Capital One 360, and the recipient must have a Capital One 360 account in order to use the money transfer option. How *** is that?!? I had been a customer of ING, and found them to be great in the customer service area.

Now, when I call, I am put on hold for half an hour, and have to listen to horrible quality recordings of their commercials, trying to sell me more of their "services". No, thanks, I am moving my money elsewhere.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Capital One 360. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Capital One 360.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Capital One 360 to other companies on our site.

Comments