1.5
Additional Fees

It is 11:40 PM here in AZ. I logged onto my checking account.

I clicked on Pay Bills, expecting to get the bill pay grid. Instead a box popped up with message "OOPs we've hit a snag trying to retrieve your account information details, but we're working on it. Try again in a bit, or give us a call at 866-750-0873." I called the number. The computer asked me for my 16 digit card number which I entered.

It couldn't find my record. I put it in again. Then it said it would connect me to an agent. I spoke to Robbie.

He asked me for my card number. I gave it to him. He asked if it was a credit card. I said no, I was calling about a "snag" in my checking account on their website., it was my debit/atm card number.

He said I had the wrong dept, and the right one doesn't open until the morning. I've also had this bank since ING which was really great. Since CapOne purchased, it has gone straight downhill. They eliminated 2 features they say people weren't using.

No more scheduling person to person payments, and no reporting of written paper checks. I guarantee you they are using offshore consultants for their IT, and they don't know how to test.

I have complained about their website at least 6 times. Not one agent acted like they cared.

Review about: Capital One 360 Checking Account.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Fix the website that doesn't waste my time and add back eliminated features..

Comments

Just tried to enter 'wrote a check' which has always been on the web site. Not there any more!

Called support - long wait - confirmed it was dropped on the web site update.

Lots of people asking so may get put on again. I agree with the original post, this is not ING 360 any more in the customer service department.