3.0
Interest Rate

In a word, it sucks. I am an ING Direct (LOVED them) holdover who transitioned to Capital One 360, because as everyone knows, it's a PITA to switch banks, and the interest rate is still decent.

Everything was going along swimmingly until they started changing their website around. Oh. My. God.

It absolutely sucks. Is this really the work of a huge corporation with billions (probably) in resources? Half the time I can't access the desktop site - I get that nifty little popup about a 'snag' and how I can just try to access MY money and pay my bills at a later time. Thanks, Capital One!

Maybe fire all of your tech folks (or at least the UX team). When I CAN access my accounts, it's frustratingly slow. That little circle icon just spins sluggishly round and round, while I drum my fingers and think about the things I COULD be doing rather than waiting for my bank account to load.

Fix it. Please.

Review about: Capital One 360 Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Fix the website. .

Comments

I have been getting error logins since last year! Always the same "oops we've hit a snag" message when I try to login. Called them to fix it, they reset it and it worked for a little while, and now I'm having the same issue again.

Worst design ever. Really. They apparently hate their customers.

Horrible new website. They dont know what Summary means.

Now while trying to access your accounts, you get pushed to different website asking you to log in again. It is cumbersome and difficult to navigate.

Log in now click on account, spinning circle of death. No online chat, no email option for support .

Used to be great, bad enough now I will be closing all accounts. They ruined ING's site

I used to have a savings account at ING. Loved it.I just tried to log into my Capitol One Account and spent over an hour trying to get logging in straightened out.

Two phone calls with long wait times. Rude customer service rep acting like this was my fault. I sill cannot access my statements.

Site said had no information at this time. Try again later.If Capitol One is having tech problems with their website, the rep should just say so instead of talking like these website issues of which there were many are my problem.If this continues, I will change banks.

Terrible website, very slow and it does not log in, it keeps giving error messages

Same here. Loved that ING Direct interface.

The CO360 interface is slow and intermittent.

I hate to switch but it's too much. The phone app is better but not by much.

Completely agree. Time to switch banks.

Of all things, over a website design! That's horrible business.